Sunday 9 June 2013

Price less ..Human Emotions

Last week, I was at Copenhagen airport to receive my family. I was very much excited to receive them and I had reached there couple of hours before. I checked the expected time of arrival of flight and it was reaching little earlier than the scheduled time. Since I had to wait for about two hours, I took a bench in a waiting lounge and started to see people.
People were anxiously waiting for their nears and dears one. This comprised all the age groups from seniors to tiny toddlers. Some of the teen aged were carrying banners with greetings slogan for their friends/ family members. While one group of people were wearing funny things to make their guests laugh. As I had come earlier, I noticed people were standing since long to see their friends. Employees of the tour operators and taxi drivers were also part of the waiting crowd.
Arriving People are greeted with same warmness and fondness all over the world. There is no difference in emotions with the color of skin or religion. Blacks / Browns/ Whites were sharing the same emotions. Heart and feelings are same across all over the world and go hand in hand. Onlookers also enjoy the moments when someone hugs someone. They start hugging to expected guests in their mind at that moment. Their heart also cries when they see people greeting with tears. It is difficult to control your emotions at that moment. Surrounding crowd participates in that moment, unknowingly. This crowd steels and share your personal feelings. Employees of tour operators and drivers feel relieved when their expected guests reaches to them and say I am the one, you are waiting for. They also show gratitude towards the guest and try their best to act and show the hospitality.
Alas, my own taxi driver did not wait, and left without taking us to our home. There are such people also among the crowd, who do not have patience or are suffering from their own biases.
It is interesting to see emotional expressions. I believe these expressions cannot be captured in writings or camera. Old people, young people and toddlers..all enjoy these precious moments.... Price less...

No comments:

Post a Comment